LOGO DESIGN CONTEST FOR
65TH ANNIVERSARY OF
HUNGARIAN - CAMBODIAN DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS
In 2021, Hungary and Cambodia are celebrating the 65th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relationship. Both countries will conduct a variety of collaborative events to celebrate our shared accomplishments and build opportunities for further cooperation.
The Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi is now inviting the Universities across Cambodia to submit designs for a 65th anniversary logo to be used for promoting these events.
Call for designs
1. Submissions are welcome from university students in Cambodia only.
2. Submissions must be received by 15th July, 2021.
3. The Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi will evaluate designs received and select the best one to be used as the logo for the 65th anniversary celebration events.
5. Results will be announced on the website and Facebook of the Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi. The winner will receive USD $300 and other special gifts plus an official certificate from the Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi.
How to submit your designs
1. Attach your logo design to an email and addressed to the Cultural, Education and Press Section of the Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The logo design should be created electronically, sent as a JPEG or PDF or PNG file no larger than 3 MB and at with resolution of at least 300 dpi. It should fit on an A4 or letter-size page when printed. (Formatting changes may be requested if necessary.) No hand-writing/design scanned by PDF is allowed.
3. Be sure to include the name and institution in the body of the email, and a brief explanation of the design.
4. Please submit both colour and black-and-white versions of the design (no restrictions on number of colours, etc.).
5. The maximum number of designs shall not exceed 3 versions.
Points to note
1. Submitted logo designs must be new and never published anywhere in the past, and must not infringe on copyrights, trademarks of any third parties. The selected design will be withdrawn from use if it is later found to violate any of these conditions.
2. The selected design may be requested to modify in order to use it as a logo. The selected design will be disqualified even after the decision of the selection if the applicant is not able to meet the requirements or does not agree with modifications.
3. All rights to submitted designs and the copyright to the selected logo will belong to the Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi.
Link to Information about Hungary
Official Home page of Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi:
Official Facebook of Embassy of Hungary in Hanoi: